According to the General Regulation of Data Protection (Regulation UE 2016/679) the person in charge of processing the information provided is Formentera IN with address at Denia street nº10, La Savina, Formentera, Islas Baleares, 07870 and with email: contacta @ formenterain .com
- Planned treatment of your data:
Personal data will only be processed in order to provide you the requested information about the accommodations and services that Formentera IN has, and to make a reservation of them in case you request it. In this sense, only the owners or suppliers of those accommodations or services will be informed of those data that were essential for the formalization of the reservation.
- Criteria for the conservation of your data :
The data provided will be kept while the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years specified by law.
- Communication of the data :
The data will not be communicated to third parties outside the accommodations and services requested and / or reserved.
- Rights that assist the user:
- Right to knowledge the purpose with which your data is used..
- Right to request the person responsible for the suspension of the processing of their data to verify the accuracy.
- Right to rectification of your data.
- Right to the portability of these data whenever technically possible.
- Right to the total suppression of your data.
- Right to opposition to the processing of your data.
- Mandatory nature of the information provided by the user:
The users, through the data provided in the corresponding fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form and after pressing the “SEND” key of the same, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data will be treated only for meet your demand. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Formentera IN are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of these.
Formentera IN informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purpose other than booking accommodation and services as long as they are required. All the data requested through the contact form is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services demanded will be adjusted to your needs.
- Security measures:
That in accordance with the regulations in data protection, Formentera In is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of their personal data and their protection, and that they are treated in a lawful, loyal way and transparent in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to the purpose with which they are treated.